Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fun in the yard

FINALLY!

Wait, let me back up a little here so you understand this exasperated proclamation...

For quite some time now I have been trying to get video of the dogs, any of them, playing in the yard.  They would begin but as soon as I took out my phone and turned on the video, everyone would stop playing and wander around all bored or cram themselves up on the porch.  Didn't matter where I was standing or what I was doing.  I thought it was my body language, so I changed it.  I tried sneaking video from up on the porch, standing in the yard amongst them all natural like, standing on my head on a Thursday before the hawk cries thrice and the meat man comes to market, without making eye contact, without facing in their direction.  It was ridiculous.

Well not anymore!!  I AM VIDEO VICTORIOUS!!  And this means you are as well!

Sorry about the grainy quality, I was so excited to get video, I never even thought to grab a better quality machine.

Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. This is better than Wild Kingdom! I watched the entire video. Love the bird sounds in background. Are you in Belmont or the Amazon?

    Oscar looks very happy, playing his referee (and occasionally getting in a hump) role.

    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete